Contracts and Grants
A paperless end-to-end solution for Contracts & Grants
- Complete Lifecycle of the Contract and Grant process
- Calendars and Alerts of Tasks and Deadlines
- Template-based Contract Creation
- Cost Analysis and Budget Tracking
- Modifications, Resubmittals, Approvals
- Program and Adminstrative Contracts
- Facility Leases and Memos of Understanding
- Scan Documents and Create File Attachments
- Ad hoc Reporting and Analysis
AllTrac AutoMate for Contract and Grant Management is an essential tool for not-for-profits seeking to identify, respond to and support grant opportunities and manage contract administration. It provides an end-to-end solution that will create a fully paperless practice to effectively manage contracts; maintaining a full contract history throughout the contract life cycle, and retains in a database a contract’s key attributes, assignments of individual roles and responsibilities, terms, deadlines and other important information. For managing grant initiatives, it simplifies and streamlines the grant process, increasing efficiency and greatly reducing turn-around time.
From the moment your staff initiates a grant review or enters into a contract, AllTrac goes to work, making it easy to assign tasks to staff and monitor activity to meet important deadlines and milestones. By eliminating manual systems and spreadsheets, associates have the online tools they need to collaborate with each other. What’s more, the system monitors contract deliverables giving you visibility into contract requests, progress on contract approvals, and end-dates. AllTrac provides the right solution to help your agency increase grant success and contract compliance, building the financial strength required to achieve your mission.
For a demonstration, please contact us today!